Disneyland Just Leaked the Menu for Its Holiday Food Festival and It Looks So Good
This mouthwatering menu will have you packing your mouse ears in an instant
There are a lot of seasonal menu items we look forward to as the holidays draw near, and the food at Disneyland’s annual Festival of Holidays is certainly one of them. From the massive street party to world-class musicians, the Festival of Holidays is always a magical time. But some of the best memories each year come from the incredible selection of Disneyland holiday food, with sweet treats and savory eats.
Must Try Foods at Disneyland Festival of Holidays
According to a recent Disney Parks blog post, there’s a lot of Disneyland holiday food to be enjoyed during the Festival of Holidays. Some of the most exciting bites include:
- Grizzly Peak Churro Peppermint Churro: This is a sweet and cinnamon-rich churro in the spirit of the season via crushed candy canes drizzled with chocolate and vanilla sauce.
- Lamplight Lounge Peppermint Donuts: A hot cocoa-dusted donut that comes with toasted marshmallow crème and peppermint-chocolate dipping sauce.
- Esquites Carnitas Mac & Cheese: For a more savory bite, an esquites-style mac and cheese sounds absolutely delicious. It is made with carnitas, salsa macha (a rich chili oil), spiced puffed rice, freeze-dried corn and chopped cilantro.
- Smokejumpers Grill Loaded Latkes: Latkes are a big part of the Hanukkah celebration. These non-traditional latkes are loaded with smoked brisket and topped with dairy-free horseradish cream and scallions.
- Sonoma Terrace Mistletoe Mule: Celebrate the season with a festive holiday cocktail. This is a variation on a mule, made with cranberry juice and agave that is garnished with a sprig of rosemary and a Cape cranberry.
How To Attend the Festival
During the holiday season, Disneyland offers a Sip and Savor Pass. This is a simple and streamlined way to sample a lot of food in one day. With this pass, you’ll find eight tabs that can then be redeemed for food and beverages (but no cocktails) at the Festive Foods Marketplace kiosks and other dining spots. The carts open Nov. 11 and run through Jan. 8, 2023.
Enjoy Delicious Disney Treats at Home
Not all of us will make it to Disneyland in time for the holiday fun, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get some of the excitement at home. Whether it’s learning the origin of some of the brilliant Disney signature menu items available, making Mickey Waffles and other Disney Park copycat recipes or studying up on all of Disney’s food secrets, we can feel like we’re there even when we’re not. Still, a dream is a wish your heart makes, and we hope to get there soon!