Ziploc® Fresh Food Find Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASING WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc and S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (“SCJ”). Open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Reader’s Digest Association and SCJ, or their affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. To Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. on April 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2011 (the “Closing Date”). To enter, visit www.tasteofhome.com and follow the entry instructions. You will be instructed to search for the hide and seek illustration hidden within the Taste of Home website. Once you find the illustration, you will be instructed to click on the illustration to register for the random drawing. Or, you can simply enter by U.S. mail by legibly writing your name and address on a 3”x5” card mailed and postmarked by the Closing Date to Taste of Home.com Fresh Food Find, attn: Sarah James, Reader’s Digest. 5400 South 60th St. Greendale, Wisconsin 53129. All entries become the property of Reader’s Digest. We reserve the right to use your entry in all print and electronic media, and to edit it for brevity and clarity.
4. Prize: One (1) Two Hundred Dollar ($200.00) grocery gift card. The gift card has an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $200.00. The prize is not transferable cannot be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond their control. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Neither the sponsors nor their affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
5. Selection of winner: One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about May 2, 2011 by the Taste Of Home Editors, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximate odds of winning are 1 in 10,000. Winner will be notified by mail (and those with known email addresses may be notified by email as well) within 30 days of the drawing and may [will?] be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors and their agencies to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
5. Conditions: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. The Sponsors are not liable for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsors are not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The Sponsors reserve the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
6. Disputes: Participants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin or the appropriate Wisconsin State Court located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; (ii) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsors in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
7. Winner List/Consumer Information: If you wish to receive a list of prize winners, have any questions about the Contest, specify your request and write to: Taste of Home.com Fresh Food Find, attn: Sarah James, Reader’s Digest. 5400 South 60th St. Greendale, Wisconsin 53129