NO PURCHASE, ONLINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY'S CHANCE OF WINNING
The Taste of Home Tasty Tidbits Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. (Reader's Digest), publisher of Taste of Home ("Sponsor"). Sweepstakes begins March 20th, 2012 and ends May 20th, 2012.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents age 18 and older of the United States, its territories and possessions. Employees and members of the immediate families of employees of Reader's Digest, its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners are not eligible. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Please go to www.tasteofhome.com/tasty-tidbits and follow the online entry instructions. To be eligible all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on May 20, 2012, the Sweepstakes Deadline Date. Only one entry per person per day is permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If multiple entries are received in one day, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. Any dispute regarding submission of online entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organizations (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this sweepstakes. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
3. PRIZES: One Grand Prize and two runners up prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize is a Taste of Home Gift Basket. (Approximate Retail Value $400.) The runners-up prizes are a Taste of Home Cookbook. Approximate Retail Value $30 each. The prizes are not transferable cannot be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value in the event that any of the stated prizes cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any are the sole responsibility of the winners. Neither the sponsor nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner's acceptance or use of the prize.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about June 11th, 2012 by the Taste of Home digital team, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximate odds of winning are 1 in 9000. Winners will be notified by mail (and those with known email addresses may be notified by email as well) within 30 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt. If authorization is not complete or if the Winner does not contact Taste of Home within 30 days, the Winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prizes constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Sponsor, is not liable for, late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
6. CONSUMER INFORMATION: Reader's Digest may share customer information about you with reputable companies in order for them to offer you products and services of interest to you. If you would rather we not share information, wish to receive a list of winners, a copy of the Official Rules, have any questions about the Sweepstakes, or you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest mailings from Reader's Digest, specify your request and send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Taste of Home, attn: Marketing Department, 750 3rd Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017.