Grocery List: Grilled Steak Bruschetta Salad and So Very Berry Brie
- Salt and pepper
Then, print out the handy list below for the remaining items needed to make these three recipes...and take it to the store with you.
- 1 pound loaf Italian bread
- 8-ounce bottle blue cheese salad dressing
- 12- to 14-ounce jar bruschetta topping
- 8-ounce round of Brie cheese
- 6-ounce container fresh blackberries*
- 6-ounce oontainer fresh blueberries*
- 6-ounce container fresh raspberries*
- Fresh arugula or baby spinach*
- 1-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin steaks
- 6-ounce package baked pita or bagel chips
*You can buy the greens in a 5- to 6-oz. package and purchase frozen unsweetened fruit instead of fresh.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC