Zucchini with Pecans Recipe
This vegetable dish recipe was in my grandmother's collection. At first, I only cooked it on Sundays or special occasions. But my family enjoyed it so much, I make it all the time now. -Wanda Penton, Amite, Louisiana
- 1-1/2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In a skillet, saute zucchini in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini with Pecans in Reminisce January/February 2001, p49
Reviews for Zucchini with Pecans(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2011
The pecans were a a nice and different touch!
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
This is now the only way my hubby will eat zucchini, he loves it!
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2010
loved this zucchini recipe! almonds gave it an interesting texture. pretty enough for guests.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >