- 2 pounds zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini in butter until crisp-tender. Stir in flour. Add water, lemon juice, sugar and salt if desired; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and dill. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini with Dill in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p41
Reviews for Zucchini with Dill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review