Zucchini Tomato Salad Recipe
Fresh-tasting tomatoes, zucchini, green pepper and onion are seasoned with garlic and parsley in this quick side dish that's served warm. "This recipe is great for the family that gardens because of the vegetables it uses," notes Kathy Fielder of Dallas, Texas.
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 small plum tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a nonstick skillet, saute the green pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Tomato Toss in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p33
Reviews for Zucchini Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review