Zucchini Tomato Provencal Recipe
Here's a delicious side dish I turn to often. Vegetarians can make it into a main dish by simply adding vegetables to the pasta.
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 plum tomatoes, peeled, quartered and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the zucchini, tomatoes, green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 117 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Zucchini Tomato Provencal
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC