- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely shredded and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Slaw
"This was okay but not great. It lacked flavor but I did like the texture and it's a different way to have zucchini. I might try it again but try a different dressing since this dressing was not very flavorful."
"Very good. I especially like the dressing. I've used it on other slaw recipes as well."
"I was looking for some recipes for the zucchini I had gotten. I saw this recipe and it sounded good. I made it for church picnic and I liked it and others at the picnic said they liked it also. I'd make it again. Even though a previous reviewer said thet did not like the recipe."
"I was looking for some type of recipe to use for the zucchini I had gotten. Saw this recipe- it sounded good - even though a previous reviewer said they did not like the recipe. I made it for a church picnic and liked it and others at the picnic said they liked it also - will make it again."
"I am a zucchini lover! I eat it in anything and love it plain, raw, however. But I have to say this is not very tasty at all. In fact, no one in family enjoyed this recipe at all. I will never make this again!!"