I like this recipe because I can change it through the year as other fresh vegetables become available. It also makes a tasty light lunch or dinner.Betty B. Claycomb, Alverton, Pennsylvania
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 to 3 small zucchini (about 1 pound), sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tomato wedges, optional
- In a skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender. Season
- with salt and pepper. Add the eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover until cheese
- melts. Serve with tomato wedges if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.