Zucchini Saute Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms and onion in oil
- 2. until tender. Add the tomato, salt, garlic powder and pepper; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 135 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Zucchini Saute
"I made this and it was very affordable and tasty. I added more garlic because I love it! Great recipe :)"