- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 5 cups water
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 envelope au jus gravy mix
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Yield: 11 servings (2-3/4 quarts).
Reviews for Zucchini Sausage Soup
Sort By :
"Simply fantastic recipe! Made this one weeknight, and the kitchen smelled like the country fair. Simple, easy and filling. Can control the spiciness of this recipe by choosing sweet or hot Italian bulk sausage. Will be making again, especially in the cooler months. :)"