Zucchini Salad Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, artichokes, mushrooms, olives and water chestnuts. Combine the ranch dressing mix and Italian dressing; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Drain; serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Zucchini Salad
"A fantastic summer salad to use all the zucchini from the garden! Terrific flavor and easy to make! I added some Roma tomatoes for color and my 9 year old couldn't stop eating it!"