- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- In a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in zucchini, green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and cook over low heat 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in tomatoes; heat through. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Provencal
"I didnt get to make this yet, I have a huge vegetable garden an I have always baked with zucchini this looks an sounds soo tasty"
"I always want to cook with Zucchini but didn't have any recipes. So when I bought some zucchini at the farmer's market, I knew I needed a recipe and found this one. I added more peppers and used sweet instead of green ones and when it was done cooking, I put about 1 cup of mozzarella on top instead of parmesan. Excellent and will make again!"