Zucchini Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely grated (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 large potatoes, peeled and finely shredded (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Sour cream
- 1. In a sieve or colander, drain zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Place zucchini in a bowl; add potato and onion. Stir in the cornmeal, flour, salt and egg; mix well.
- 2. Coat the bottom of a skillet with oil. Add 2 tablespoons batter. Press lightly to flatten. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 16 pancakes.
3 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Zucchini Potato Pancakes
"These are great. I really like the addition of zucchini & cornmeal"