Zucchini Pineapple Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, zucchini, oil, pineapple and vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in nuts and raisins if desired.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Zucchini Pineapple Bread(23)
Sort By :
LOVE this! I cut the sugar down to 1 1/2 c (simply because we dont like real sweet things in my house) and added 1/2 C coconut. YUM MIE!!! Thanks for the receipe.
I LOVE this, I add organic cranberries, YUMM!
This was my first time making any type of zuchinni bread and it was great! I made the recipe as written, except for a few modifications due to my altitude! Came out fabulous!!
I made this today and I must say, it was the best zucchini bread recipe! I will no longer be making my old tried and true recipe as this one even beats that. I doubled the recipe and even used a little extra pineapple. My husband couldn't stop eating it!
excellant recipe.i sell this at bake sales to raise money for my grand kids to help them on on field trips.everyone that has ever tried this recipe just loves it.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- View All Country Woman Recipes >
- Winning Bread Recipes >