- or quiche dish. Transfer to pan; flute or trim edges. Prick dough.
- In a bowl, beat egg white and water; brush over bottom of crust.
- Bake at 425° for 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Reduce heat to 375°.
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, onions and garlic in butter for 10
- minutes. Stir in the basil, oregano, salt and pepper. In a bowl,
- combine eggs and cheese; stir in zucchini mixture. Pour into the
- crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and a
- knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 367 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.