Zucchini Peach Jelly
I like to use this jelly as a condiment. It's always a conversation piece...everyone wonder about the "green" ingredient! This beautiful jelly is so easy to make and I often use it as a gift-giving item for the holidays.
120 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 15 min. + cooling
- 6 cups shredded peeled zucchini (about 4 medium)
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) peach or orange gelatin
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine zucchini, sugar, lemon
- juice and pineapple with juice; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring
- often, at a full boil for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in
- gelatin. Spoon into clean jelly jars. Cover and cool. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 7-1/2 pints.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 44 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.