Zucchini Patties with Dill Dip
“These crisp-tender patties are a nice alternative to crab cakes and tastevery similar, thanks to the seafood seasoning. They always get gobbled up!”
24 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- For dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover
- and refrigerate until serving.
- Place zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess
- liquid. Pat dry; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood seasoning and
- garlic powder. Stir in egg and butter until blended. Add the carrot,
- onion and zucchini.