- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 cups coarsely shredded zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions. In a sieve or colander, drain the zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute zucchini in oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until zucchini is tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the yogurt, cheese, salt and pepper. Drain linguine; add to zucchini mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Pasta
Sort By :
I was looking for ways to use up my zucchini & decided to give this a try. Glad I did as it was very good. Even my teenage son who insists he doesn't like zucchini polished off a big helping of it! I substituted sour cream because I didn't have any plain yogurt on hand.
Yummy, I added grilled chicken breasts.
This was a quick and easy dish to prepare. I also thought it was healthy and a new great way to use zucchini, I will be making it again
I love this. It freezes well too.
This turned out better than I thought it would! For an extra special twist - use a vegetable curler on the zucchini - almost looks like wide pasta noodles!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >