- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 cups coarsely shredded zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions. In a sieve or colander, drain the zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute zucchini in oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until zucchini is tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the yogurt, cheese, salt and pepper. Drain linguine; add to zucchini mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Pasta
Sort By :
"This is our favorite recipe. We've had it numerous times and served it to guests."
"This was so easy to make. I tweaked the recipe a little with fresh chives, dill and parsley and added some left over chopped chicken breast to make it a complete meal for our family. No leftovers from this recipe!"
"This dish has been a favorite for several years. in order to reduce the fat, we use Kraft No Fat shredded cheddar cheese. We also sauteed an onion and added it. Topped with dried chives for pretty presentation. This is a yummy meatless alternative! !"
"Very few zucchini recipes out there worth trying, but this is a keeper. Picky family that normally avoids zucchini (which I grow by the truckload) gobbled it right up in this form.. A+ from me!!"
"I was looking for ways to use up my zucchini & decided to give this a try. Glad I did as it was very good. Even my teenage son who insists he doesn't like zucchini polished off a big helping of it! I substituted sour cream because I didn't have any plain yogurt on hand."