- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- In a small skillet, saute vegetables in oil until tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in the bread crumbs, salt and pepper; cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in pasta. Pour into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese topping. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Pasta Casserole in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 2000, p219
Reviews for Zucchini Pasta Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review