Zucchini Parmesan Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Parmesan(55)
Sort By :
I love this recipe, simple and great taste. Thank you
Quick, delicious and low cal. My kind of recipe.
I love this for the winter months, but in the summer, I make this by using fresh garden tomatoes and adding italian seasoning instead of the canned tomatoes.....Great recipe!
SO EASY TO MAKE. WITH ALL OF THE ZUCCHINI, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER DELISHIOUS WAY TO PREPARE THEM. SOOOOO GOOD !
I make this quite often, it is so delicious and quick. Plus I am in love with zucchini!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >