- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Parmesan
Sort By :
Okay. So I was very skeptical of this, but thought I'd give it a try because it's very low in calories. Wow, it was delicious! Another great way to use garden fresh zucchini!
Quick, easy & quite tasty. I will definitely be making this recipe again.
Delicious! We loved this dish.
I've made this for years too and it's so quick and easy. I also add chopped onion, okra, italian seasons or dried Ranch dressing to add flavor. Works great too if you are on Weight Watchers!
I've made thi for years too and it's so quick and easy. I also add chopped onion, okra, italian seasons or dried Ranch dressing to add flavor. Works great too if you are on Weight Watchers!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >