- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Parmesan
Sort By :
"Great recipe!!! Very simple my daughter helped with it she loved it and is a very picky vegetarian.I had no fresh garlic used garlic salt I layered this dish kinda like a lasagna."
"Yep, REALLY is THAT good! (And I'm an Italian-American with super high standards who usually cooks sauce by hand!)"
"This was really easy and good. Definitely a keeper."
"Very tasty, used up some ripe tomatoes from our garden instead of canned tomatoes for extra freshness."
"Okay. So I was very skeptical of this, but thought I'd give it a try because it's very low in calories. Wow, it was delicious! Another great way to use garden fresh zucchini!"