These pancakes are very tasty and easy to make. And they're a nice change of pace from potato pancakes.—Charlotte Goldberg, Honey Grove, Pennsylvania
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a sieve or colander, drain the zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese and pepper. Stir in egg until blended. Add the zucchini; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter into skillet and press lightly to flatten. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Pancakes in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p19
Reviews for Zucchini Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review