Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
“This recipe is easy, healthy and tasty,” says Grace Bryant of Merritt Island, Florida. What a clever way to use up all that zucchini from the garden!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid. Pat dry. In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, biscuit mix, egg, cheese, basil if desired, salt and pepper.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupful onto a large skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Pancakes in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p39
Reviews for Zucchini Pancakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >
- Squash Recipes >