- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a sieve or colander, drain the zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese and pepper. Stir in egg until blended. Add the zucchini; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter into skillet and press lightly to flatten. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Pancakes
Sort By :
Love it!!!! Can't wait to make it again (tomorrow) and use up some more of those zucchinis. I took the suggestion of adding a little onion. Yum.
I love zucchini. This recipe is simple and delicious. The only thing I did differently was to add some onion.
Another tasty way to use zucchini
As this stands, it's OK. It only makes 4 pancakes (NOT 4 servings). I'm going to do some experimentation and add some red bell pepper, onion and garlic for more flavor and nutrition.
I would change nothing. This was perfect!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Pancakes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >
- Taste of Home Magazine Brunch Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >