- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a sieve or colander, drain the zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese and pepper. Stir in egg until blended. Add the zucchini; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; drop 1/4 cupfuls of batter into skillet and press lightly to flatten. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Pancakes
Sort By :
"Love it!!!! Can't wait to make it again (tomorrow) and use up some more of those zucchinis. I took the suggestion of adding a little onion. Yum."
"I love zucchini. This recipe is simple and delicious. The only thing I did differently was to add some onion."
"Another tasty way to use zucchini"
"As this stands, it's OK. It only makes 4 pancakes (NOT 4 servings). I'm going to do some experimentation and add some red bell pepper, onion and garlic for more flavor and nutrition."
"I would change nothing. This was perfect!"