Zucchini Orange Salad Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, toss zucchini, onion and celery. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 1 hour.
- 2. Drain. Add the oranges, beans and water chestnuts. Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Pour over salad; cover and refrigerate 24 hours before serving. Yield: 16-20 servings.
3/4 cup: 92 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Zucchini Orange Salad
"We love this refreshing salad. It's so easy to make. Even my kids like it."