- 1-1/3 cups sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8 crackers)
- In a large saucepan, combine the zucchini, water, onion and green pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg. Add mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir into vegetable mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini-Onion Casserole
Sort By :
"Delicious! We both loved it! :)"
"Great side dish!"
"This was super easy. I was leery because of the ingredients what this would turn out to be, but it was really tasty. It has an almost quiche like consistency."
"This was a great side dish. I didn't have any parmesan, so I added cheddar."