Jennifer Yoder writes from Amberg, Wisconsin, “I love fresh vegetables, especially zucchini, and my mother-in-law's recipe for Zucchini Mozzarella Medley is one of my favorite ways to fix it.”
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion and seasonings in butter until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Gently stir in tomato wedges; sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Mozzarella Medley in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p59
Reviews for Zucchini Mozzarella Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review