Zucchini Lettuce Salad Recipe
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, zucchini, olives and onion. Drizzle dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 160 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 740mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Zucchini Lettuce Salad
"I doubled the recipe and took to a potluck. It was a hit! I used Ken's Italian dressing and the canned Parmesan cheese as in a hurry but still was awesome! Loved it...will do again! Great mix of flavors!"