This salad is a great way to use up an abundant crop of squash. Topped with bottled dressing and cheese, this colorful side makes such a flavorful addition to any meal.—Melody Smaller, Fowler, Colorado
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, zucchini, olives and onion. Drizzle dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Lettuce Salad in Country Woman January/February 2003, p36
Reviews for Zucchini Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"I doubled the recipe and took to a potluck. It was a hit! I used Ken's Italian dressing and the canned Parmesan cheese as in a hurry but still was awesome! Loved it...will do again! Great mix of flavors!"