- 4 cups finely chopped zucchini (3-4 medium )
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, combine zucchini and onion. Microwave, covered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper; stir in cheese and ham. Carefully pour over zucchini mixture. Microwave at 70% power for 8-9 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Zucchini Ham Frittata(5)
Sort By :
I rate this as 4 1/2 star for simplicity and quick and easy good tastes. Instead of ham, I used leftover carnitas. I would advise the plate sprayed with some oil first so it does not stick and since every microwave is different in power, adjust the power and or timing. You may not hit the power/time the first time ie mine came out a little more cooked and dier than I like but next time, I will cut down on time so that is a little more moist. Truly enjoyed with green salad for simple and quick lunch.
i tried the similar recipe from Nestle kids recipe collection...
My family practically inhaled this dish!
My family loved this. My daughter inhaled it! I will definitely make it again.
I really recommend this recipe is easy, quick and very good. For sure I will make this one again!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >