This easy egg dish is too pretty and tasty to serve just for breakfast. It's great any time of day.—Mildred Fox, Fostoria, Ohio
- 4 cups finely chopped zucchini (3-4 medium )
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, combine zucchini and onion. Microwave, covered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper; stir in cheese and ham. Carefully pour over zucchini mixture. Microwave at 70% power for 8-9 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Frittata in Country Woman September/October 2000, p35
Reviews for Zucchini Ham Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review