Zucchini Granola Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups granola without raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) semisweet chocolate or butterscotch chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, orange peel and vanilla. Combine flour, granola, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Stir in zucchini and chips.
- 3. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 177 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Zucchini Granola Cookies
"Resist the urge to add extra zucchini. There is plenty. Also do not underbake or it gets a doughy taste, its pretty dense. They were ok. Was hoping for a little crunch with the granola but no."