- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together eggs and salt.
- In an 8-in. ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat; saute onion and zucchini until onion is crisp-tender. Pour in egg mixture; cook until almost set, 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forZucchini Frittata
"I made this recipe twice. First time by the exact recipe, except i doubled it. It was really good. The second time I added onion, yellow squash, spinach and bacon. Plus 1 tsp garlic powder and salt and pepper. It was amazing...it took 30 min to bake."
"Very bland and didn't cook right. Sorry but we had to order take out in stead."
"good and easy--didn't have enough zucchini one time--so I had some mexican rice left over and threw that in--liked it even more--gave it more spice--trying it with eggplant now-thanks"
"This is fantastic. I doubled the recipe in a big nonstick skillet, and served with diced fresh tomatoes on top. My whole family loved it, even my children. Great way to use up zucchini and makes a fast easy dinner!"