- 4 cups finely chopped zucchini (3-4 medium )
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, combine zucchini and onion. Microwave, covered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper; stir in cheese and ham. Carefully pour over zucchini mixture. Microwave at 70% power for 8-9 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Zucchini Frittata(4)
Sort By :
i tried the similar recipe from Nestle kids recipe collection...
My family practically inhaled this dish!
My family loved this. My daughter inhaled it! I will definitely make it again.
I really recommend this recipe is easy, quick and very good. For sure I will make this one again!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >