- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili
- powder, sugar, marjoram, basil, cumin, salt, cayenne and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or
- until slightly thickened. Discard bay leaf.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place 1/3 cup zucchini down the center of
- each tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon
- olives. Roll up and place seam side down in two 13x9-in. baking
- dishes coated with cooking spray. Pour sauce over the top; sprinkle
- with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with
- cilantro. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without sour cream) equals 326 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 846 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.