- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, coat
- with cooking spray as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed
- paper or paper towels in between.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in
- oil until tender. Add zucchini; saute 2-3 minutes longer. Remove
- from the heat; stir in tomatoes, 1 cup of cheese, salt, oregano and
- Spoon onto crepes and roll up. Arrange in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish coated with cooking spray. Spread spaghetti sauce over crepes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 filled crepes) equals 264 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.