Tart berries, crunchy nuts and tender zucchini are simply delightful mixed together in this mini loaf. I make quick breads to give at Christmas, and lots of people ask for this one. —Carol Lee, Ripon, Wisconsin.
Featured In: 31 Easy Quick Bread Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture. Fold in the zucchini, cranberry sauce, walnuts and orange peel (batter will be thick).
- Transfer to an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Originally published as Zucchini Cranberry Bread in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p42
Reviews forZucchini Cranberry Bread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2016
"Excellent! Left out the walnuts. Used two mini loaf pans. Would definitely make again."