Zucchini Corn Saute Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups sliced zucchini (1/4-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil for 4-5 minutes. Stir in corn; saute 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with salt, cumin and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Corn Saute(4)
Sort By :
I follow the Weight Watchers menu plans, & this is only 3 PPs, & it's very tasty.
I thought this was really delicious and quick to make. I used frozen Silver Queen corn. I'll definitely make this again.
My husband really loved this, and he doesn't like zucchini. Sauted squash has long been a favorite of mine.
I added a couple more spices to increase the flavor and nuked the corn with the husk on then peeled and removed from cob to add.
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Side Dishes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >