Zucchini Coleslaw Recipe
This salad is a treat for the eyes and the taste buds. Guests always comment on how good it looks, and I'm glad to serve a dish that's attractive. But looks don't count for much if a dish doesn't taste good, too.
- 2 cups coarsely shredded zucchini
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup mild picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Drain zucchini by pressing between layers of paper towels. Place in a large bowl and combine with cabbage, carrot, onions and radishes. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Coleslaw in Country Extra July 1992, p51
Reviews for Zucchini Coleslaw(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review