- into batter.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow
- creme, orange juice and vanilla just until combined. Frost cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One piece equals 291 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fruit.