- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Gradually beat in
- oil. Combine dry ingredients; add to batter. Beat 4 minutes. Stir in
- carrots, zucchini and nuts. Pour into three greased 9-in. round
- baking pans. Bake at 350° for about 35 minutes or until top
- springs back when lightly touched. Cool 5 minutes before removing
- from pans. Cool thoroughly on a wire rack.
- For frosting, beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until
- smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Continue beating until sugar is
- dissolved. Spread between the layers and over the top and sides of
- the cake. Garnish with whole or chopped nuts if desired. Yield:
- 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 749 calories, 41 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 545 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.