Zucchini Bacon Quiche Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in a greased 10-in. pie plate with points toward the center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of plate to form a crust; seal perforations. Spread with mustard.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute zucchini and onion in drippings until tender. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, seasonings, bacon and zucchini mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cover edges loosely with a foil if pastry browns too quickly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Zucchini Bacon Quiche(4)
Sort By :
I found this recipe through TOH several years ago and it has been a hit with with everyone. We have made it many times! Truly Delicious and a great way to use up zucchini! Sometimes we have a little trouble getting the middle done, just wrap with crust with foil if it is starting to get too brown and put it in longer.
Easy to make, even the kids love it!
My husband claims this is the best quiche he's ever had--I think I would agree!!
Very good! Even my 19 mo old had some & liked it! I have made it w/ onions & without both times turned out great.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >