- 2 medium red apples, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, zucchini and walnuts. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Apple Salad
Sort By :
I used 1/3 cup of strawberry balsamic vinegar and 1/3 cup of olive oil and the vinegar keeps the apples from turning brown or you can simply toss with a teaspoon of lemon juice which shouldn't affect the taste at all. The balsamic does "color" the apples though because it is dark.
Do you do anything to prevent the apples from turning brown?
Makes a great lunch to take to work.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >