Pull out a beautiful glass bowl for presenting this salad of red applies and fresh, green zucchini. Everyone will enjoy its cool crunch, and you’ll like how quickly it comes together. —Lois Frazee, Gardnerville, Nevada
- 2 medium red apples, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, zucchini and walnuts. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini Apple Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p35
Reviews for Zucchini Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review