Zucchini and Kielbasa Recipe
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; cook until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 350 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Zucchini and Kielbasa
"Very quick and easy to make and this dish had really good flavor."
"I made this tonight for dinner since our garden is flowing with zucchini. I love how quick this recipe was to make and cuts in half nicely. My husband really like it! The corn adds a nice sweetness to the dish. I also added some fresh chopped garlic to the dish and topped it off with fresh chopped parsley."
"Simple to prepare. A flavorful way to have Kielbasa & your vegetables all in one dish. The crushed pepper flakes gives it just enough kick of spicyness."
"This recipe was easy and amazing!!!!"
"I used turkey sausage and frozen corn because I do not like caned. I also did it in the slow cooker and cooked on low for 4-5 hours."