- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; cook until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini and Kielbasa
Sort By :
I made this tonight for dinner since our garden is flowing with zucchini. I love how quick this recipe was to make and cuts in half nicely. My husband really like it! The corn adds a nice sweetness to the dish. I also added some fresh chopped garlic to the dish and topped it off with fresh chopped parsley.
Simple to prepare. A flavorful way to have Kielbasa & your vegetables all in one dish. The crushed pepper flakes gives it just enough kick of spicyness.
We love this recipe.
This recipe was easy and amazing!!!!
I used turkey sausage and frozen corn because I do not like caned. I also did it in the slow cooker and cooked on low for 4-5 hours.