“This recipe honestly could not be easier to make and the flavors just burst,” writes Jenn Tidwell from Fair Oaks, California. “I like to serve it with pasta or rice.”
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, corn and 2 tablespoons cheese. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast. Stuff each with 1/2 cup zucchini mixture; secure with toothpicks.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining cheese. Spoon remaining zucchini mixture around chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini-Stuffed Chicken in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p21
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Zucchini and Corn-Stuffed Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review