I fix this vegetable side dish often to put a big crop of zucchini to good use. Corn and bell peppers add color and flair. It goes great with any summer meal, but I always serve it with roast pork. -Vera Reid, Laramie, Wyoming
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil, optional
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and peppers in oil until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until the corn is tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini and Corn Saute in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p39
Reviews for Zucchini and Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review