I fix this vegetable side dish often to put a big crop of zucchini to good use. Corn and bell peppers add color and flair. It goes great with any summer meal, but I always serve it with roast pork. -Vera Reid, Laramie, Wyoming
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil, optional
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and peppers in oil until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until the corn is tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini and Corn Saute in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p39
Reviews for Zucchini and Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2009
"Made it for my family this past summer. They really liked it. Just had a phone call asking for the recipe. Used olive oil and fresh basil."