Zucchini 'n' Corn Saute Recipe
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Saute zucchini and red pepper in oil in a small skillet for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the corn, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until corn is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup equals 112 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Zucchini 'n' Corn Saute
"This is a very easy vegetable dish and we thought it was delicious. I think next time I'll double the recipe."